Yes, that's right. I mean you. You personally. What - you think I can't tell who you are, just because you're on the other side of a monitor screen? Surely you knew of MovableType's magic powers?
Right, as I was saying... why I hate you. I'll provide a list of the all the reasons I hate you, and you pick the one's that apply to you. They are specified in no particular order; not all my apply to you. Some may apply to nobody.
- You ran into my car.
- You got angry at me about something, even though you knew the problem wasn't my fault.
- You puked in your laptop.
- You don't care enough about presenting yourself properly to worry about such trivialities as capital letters, and punctuation.
- You broke my heart.
- You puked in your laptop again.
- You lied to me.
- You hurt my friends.
- You made me wait forever to get medication I knew I needed for the disease I knew I had.
- You don't proofread.
- You allow policy to override decency.
- You stole my glasses.
- You punched me the whole way to school on the bus in seventh grade.
- You puked in your laptop again - you REALLY don't get how this works, do you?
- You don't think Homestar Runner is funny - Click here for your free million punches in the face
- You believe that all people are equal, and should have the same rights - unless they're different from you.
- You come to the Helpdesk, and say "It won't turn on. And it's never come into contact with water."
- You don't think my jokes are funny.
I'd like to hear your additions to this list. Please comment.